NEW! DepositFriendly ATM From Chase Bank,NEW! DepositFriendly ATM From J.P Morgan & Chase Bank

J.P.Morgan & Chase Bank or Chase Bank has come up with an innovative customer-service solution which is the best user friendly solution I've ever used. Last week I went to chase for depositing my cheque. I hurried thinking that I should reach the bank during operating hours. Owing to traffic, I couldn't make it. I was 15 minutes late. So, I thought of depositing my cash with the details entered in the deposit receipt . After that I put my deposit receipt and cheque in the envelope and headed towards my ATM machine. There's wherein I found an interesting phamplet talking about the NEW! DepositFriendly ATM. I read the instructions from the phamplet which asked me to insert my cheque directly (Believe my its my cheque alone) after which I've to enter my authorization credentials and the transaction happened in 1 minute. I also received my receipt giving details on my account balance, transaction. WOW! Amazing service from Chase...Hereafter we don't have to rush to Bank for depositing our cheque.We can do it at leisure...Even on weekends......Following are some of the features included in this NEW! DepositFriendly ATM Service :
1) We can insert stacks of upto 30 checks at a time
2) We can insert stacks of upto 50 bills at a time
3) We can verify the deposits on screen before completing the transaction
4) Receipt will have image of the cheque deposited, itemized list of deposited cheque
5) Checks need to be inserted facing upwards, with signature to the right
6) No paper clips or staples can be included
NO NEED OF DEPOSIT SLIPS OR DEPOSIT ENVELOPES ANYMORE!!!!!!!START USING IT TODAY AND ENJOY THIS SERVICE!!!!!!!!