Make Money With Your Credit Cards

It is possible not only to pay your bills but also to make money with your credit cards. On first day of every month we see many debits in our bank accounts. It is possible to see credits if we use our credit cards in an optimal fashion.Some tips on how to make use of great credit cards and make good money have been discussed here :
1) Always use credit cards with highest cashback offer while purchasing different items.
2) Check credit card's website regularly for great cashback bonus offers - In my experience I own three credit cards.Whenever I go out for a purchase in weekend say grocery, medicines, restaurant, travel I check my credit card website for offers. Last week I found an interesting offer which guaranteed me 5% cashback bonus on my grocery, medicine purchase. I spent $600 and made closer to $30...WOW Isn't  it...I meant this because I have two other cards which just had 1% cashback on any purchase. This was a new offer in my third card and I grabbed it. Offers might popup unexpectedly. Don't miss to check your website before any purchase
3) Paying bills on time saves interest - Check your credit balance regularly. Pay your bills without fail so that you save money in form of interest. I see people ending up paying 24% interest due to procrastination. They don't check their account regularly and miss billing cycle.
4) Forms of reimbursements from credit card - We can get two forms of  reimbursements from credit card companies. It could be in form of cash or points. If cash follow the point 2
5) Optimal choice of credit card point accumulation - Point accumulation happens whenever you make a purchase. Points can be redeemed in form of cashback coupons, gift cards, electronic gadgets etc. Choosing between electronic gadget and gift coupons is very important. Last week I was about to redeem my points. I chose a heater worth $x. They also had some gift voucher offers. When I checked with retailer's website who owns the gift voucher I could see that the item is worth $5 less. So, I opted for a gift voucher. So, spend your time on careful analysis and optimal choice
6) Point transfer across credit cards - At times we might like to transfer points across credit cards. Checkout with customer care of both the credit card companies, get a confirmation before performing point transfer
7) Possibility of getting a cashback instead of points - It is possible to get a cashback bonus instead of points . This might be of great help if we are launching a new business, our initial investment during affiliate marketing business etc. If we spend say $100000 we might get a cashback of $1000 (varies). Check out with customer care, mention that you've been using that card for a while, mention that you haven't default before (if you haven't really...))), mention that your credit score is good (maintain one), mention that you're planning for huge purchase and insist on changing the offer from points to cashback bonus (viceversa as per your need). Get a confirmation from customer service representative and proceed further. Save Money offline and live better..