How do I cut unnecessary expenses?

As I've been saying before it is very essential to "SAVE MONEY TO MAKE GREAT MONEY". So, where do I start? You can start cutting your unnecessary expenses. I've given the steps that I followed and which helped me cut down my expenses by about $60 this month. I'm planning to follow the same procedure in forthcoming months and I'm sure that I'll save more
1) Filed all my bills for this month. In includes my grocery bills from Walmart, gas station bills, outing bills(money spent by me in restaurant, coffee shop, bakery, even chocolate expenses), phone bill, workout bill, house rent, laundry bill (money spent by me in washing my clothes), energy bills etc
2) I created a spread sheet and entered the information
3) I found that I was paying $40 towards my cell phone bill which I was using hardly. I recently relocated to a new home which is closer to my office. I make use of my cell phone for emergency purposes only. I thought of cutting down the bills and browsed the website of my service provider where I couldn't find any useful information. So, I called up customer service representative and enquired about cheap plans. I then took their information and moved to a prepaid plan. I've gone for a one year card worth $107 (inclusive of taxes). I saved more than $30 in my bills
4) I found that I was spending $120 towards my snacks, chocolates, coffee shop. I decided to save $30 in future in these activities
5) Totally I saved $60 towards my monthly bills
It comes around $60 * 12 = $720 which I can make use of  for my next years gas station bills. Always "PENNY SAVED IS PENNY EARNED". Be careful in your spending. Save a lot. Lead a Better Happy Life.