Use Non-stick pan for cooking deep fry dishes Consumes Less Oil Healthcare Tip

I always cook dishes in my copper bottom vessels, iron vessels etc. I make use of non-stick tava for preparing tiffins like dosas, chapathi, rotis etc. Today due to constraint of utensils, I had to make use of my non-stick tava to cook deep fry dish of my favourite vegetable potato
To my surprise I found that I could get it done with 1 and half tsp of oil which usually takes about 3 to 4tsp when done in copper-bottom or iron vessels. This is usually half the calorific value of my regular consumption.
I wanted to share this useful healthcare tip with you all. 
 
In addition to this it is very interesting to see that it did cook well without a speck of it sticking to the pan. This made me clean it so quickly and easily.

I saw a non-stick cookery set at walmart sometime back. I'm planning to buy one to reduce oil consumption in all my dishes. Hope this is a useful health tip.