Change today for increased productivity

Concentration is god. Today I was thinking about times during which my productivity peaked and is there something different that made me perform better. I didn't want to restrict this to blogging. This productivity tip is something that anybody who wants to accomplish somehting can make use of starting from school students preparing for exams, stay at home moms taking care of household and daily chores, professionals, aspiring entrepreneur aiming to achieve big
1) Gentle Facewash - Though I'd recommend bathing it may not be always possible. Gentle facewash before starting a work increases concentration, improves productivity
2) Sip of plain water - Depending on climatic condition this can be cold water, luke warm water, hot water. I'm a great fan of tea and love to drink hot tea with milk. But I found that drinking water is much better than drinking beverage like koffee, tea, bottled drinks etc
3) Pranayam - Simple pranayam technique is a 30 second remedy for any mind block. You can look at youtube, browse online for absolutely simple pranaym techniques that help you perform better
4) Concentration is god - This will take you miles. One simple example would be me reading the one thing book this morning. While reading I was thinking about blogging my learning. Soo, I realized that for me to make this learning part of my life I should first concentrate on reading rather than thinking about blogging the learning. So, focus and concentration does help