Kitchen measurements from mysuperiorinspection services littleton fair parsippany NJ

I attended littleton fair on May 19th 2017 that did take place at 51 brook lawn drive morris plains nj 07950 the school gym of littleton school. While I attended this event I got to know that this event is being hosted by Littleton school PTA teachers
It was a calm quiet exhibit with roster of local vendors , each and everyone of them displaying their products, services in their allocated shops. I got to speak to few of them and was much fascinated by one of the vendors Superior property inspection services showcasing their home inspection business. It is interesting to note that they have been offering kitchen measurements as compliment. With their permission I took one kitchen measurement.
Today I pasted this in my kitchen and was referring to this for fun. It was full of useful information.
Immediately I thought of sharing the same with my beloved visitors. Here is the image of the same. You can print out and paste this in place of your choice like kitchen etc
I spoke to the superior property inspection services and got to know that they serve parsippany NJ, morris plains NJ, denville NJ and many more areas. Also, the home inspector does inspect the thermal efficiency in addition to basic home inspection services. We have already published details about superior home inspection services. You can reach out to Superior Home Inspection Services from here if you are interested.