Spend today with $0

When I started my career I was in a circle of teens who hardly does bother to save money for themselves. I was the one to think about saving money for my future. This could be because of need, economic status and many other factors. We always end up in arguments during tea time. One of our friends always used to ask this simple question. can money get me everything?
I have given a deep thought on this over these years and here is what I've finally come up with
1) Money helps you pay for your toothpaste, tooth brush, soap and toiletries
2) Money helps you pay for milk, eggs, breakfast
3) Money helps you buy a heater if you prefer to shower in a safe bathroom with latest gadgets
4) Money helps you put on clothes that make you presentable
5) Money helps you pay your shows, winter clothing
6) Money helps you buy a car that you use for your commute
7) Money helps you buy your lunch
8) Money helps you buy desktop that you make use of for your day job
9) money helps you buy your dinner
10) Money helps you buy your bedding you use for sleep
As such on an average in the daily life of a person money comes hand in hand from start of the day until upto end of the day. Choose to lead a life one day without items that have come to you without help of money.So what do you get for free? In my opinion nothing. Today is your day and always keep thinking  "Money My Money"