Jalebi at parsippany sukhadia new road personal experience

I happened to visit sukhadia parsippany NJ branch this week and bought some exotic jalebi sweets from them. I want to share my interesting personal experience at this store. First of all I was looking to see if there is an Indian sweet shop local to parsippany. All these years if I want to cherish sweets, snacks, Indian movies the only option that we had was to travel to oak tree road iselin NJ. That was fun-filled interesting experience indeed.
Now-a-days I see Indian movies in regional languages including hindi, telugu, tamil getting released at cinepolis parsippany saving us 40 good minutes of ours to make it to Edison Reliance Big Cinemas. Adding to that treat is availability of Indian sweets, snacks, savories from authentic Indian restaurant locally at new road parsippany NJ
The moment I entered this restaurant, I was astonished by range of choices sukhadia has to offer. Though not all the iselin options are available here, they still have ton lots of sweets, savories, snacks and much more
The price point in my opinion looked convincing. For a family of 4 you can choose to complete your dinner less than $30. The quantity of food was really good
I read lots of reviews about long wait time. That is true. Also, I see this is mainly due to unavailability of bigger workforce atleast on the day I visited them. For simple bhel puri, vada pav I had to wait more than 35 minutes inspite of me mentioning that I need to take out and my family is waiting outside in car on this
Another thing being the person in cash counter, restaurant all speak hindi. I could not find a single person speaking english. If you are from a region of India not speaking hindi this is certainly to be noted as you have to be patient explaining your options twice or thrice
Coming to Jalebi the interesting part I can see 3 types of jalebi
1) Jalebi that is plain offered in 1/2 pound, 1 pound measurement. If you go for 1 piound it does cost $8. I'm not sure if the price fluctuates. Check with them. I bought 1/2 pound and was surprised to see that I had to pay $4.50 (if my memory holds good. Not sure if it was 4.50 or 6$)
2) Jalebi with almonds pistachio nuts costing $10 per pound. If you want to enjoy crunch with sugar melting inside while enjoying jalebi this is a perfect bet. I bought 1/2 pound of this sweet as well
3) Interesting third option is sugar-free Jalebi charged around $12 per pound. When I asked them what makes it sugar-free the person said they make use of different flour for making this jalebi. I thought it could be a marketing term and wanted to see the way it tastes. Added 1/2 pound of that as well
While I was waiting to make my snack purchase, I was roaming around to learn about the history of this shop, kind of options they had to offer etc. It is interesting to note that they are 100 year old business which is a premium tag of their persistent quality. In addition to sweets, snacks, restaurant option they had frozen kulfi an interesting stuff that you might be interested in
The restaurant was spacious and was sufficient to fit decent crowd. It was a weekday and not much crowd inside. I can see buyers choosing to take out the ordered items making it even more less crowded and silent
After reaching home, I enjoyed vada pav, bhel puri. One comment about vada pav being it was nto too hot. I'm not sure if this is their typical standard. I've had vada pav hotter than this in the past.
Jalebi was flavorful, colorful, does worth the price. If you want to enjoy jalebi at parsippany visit sukhadia at parsippany NJ