Kill attitude focus on end result

As a part of discussing my real-life case study here I want to discuss interesting stories on what made me create 13+ websites over past few years, eventually I had to close them, consolidate some web properties, finally end up having 6 live websites which is still too much for an entrepreneur with lots of life commitments
I still look for a way to merge these entities but the issue is that all these happen to be disparate and can no where be consolidated. Hence, I'm prioritizing the projects, have a clear plan on all these projects and appropriately schedule my timing on these tasks
I've been working hard, real hard but bloggers who started after me have been featured in popular magazines like forbes, CNN. When I see the quality of my posts they are no way less than any of these. So, what is that and why is that I could't make it a hit all these years?
Simple answer is too much attitude - Whenever I get an idea too much enthusiasm and hard working attitude makes me register domain immediately, create posts, social accounts, install proper plugins, automate social media automation, create about 5 to 9 posts in less than a week and share it in social media. As such social media will deifnitely bring you traffic. trust me. This will convert to $2 to $10 in adsense revenue the very first month.As you have recovered domain investment (webhosting is always shared and is too low), you gain confidene thinking that you can maintain all of them. But that is not the case. After few months this site has no regular posting, not much traffic, you dont have more time and you get burnt.All this is a result of too much attitude and commitment to achieve big.
Thought to reach better position in life is not at all wrong. But don't waste time on too many things. Time is money. Wasting time is wasting money. If you have started many such blogs, hire writers to grow them, sell them at proper stage. If not focus on your good idea with one niche of interest, work hard with patience and confidence, make it real big.
I'm waiting to borrow the book The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller to be borrowed from library next week. I'll share my thoughts and interesting learning if any in coming days
UPDATED #
All of my beloved visitors know that I wanted to read The One Thing by Gary Keller before end of this year. IT is my yearly goal indeed. As such I placed an order in my public library before few days. On January 26,2015 I got an email alert from library to grab my copy that I can use for 30 days.
Owing to personal commitments I couldn't make it until yesterday. Yesterday evening I've made up my mind, headed my way to library and picked my copy from the library.
My first question to librarian was about extending this copy. She clearly mentioned that I can renew only after certain few days. Also, if there happens to be some hold on this then I may not be able to extend it further.
I was extremely happy to grab this milky white little book from shelf and couldn't resist randomly browsing the index before leaving library.
As soon as I reached home, I mentioned about extending the book to my spouse. My spouse advised me to focus on reading the book, make notes of important point, completing the book within stipulated period rather than thinking about holding it. Spouse is absolutely correct about "The One Thing".
This is what I lack and that's why I'm reading The One Thing. I'll blog more on my learning, journey with this interesting book, learning if any that I haven't got all these days. Wish Happy Reading to me :)
The One Thing My Progress So far:
I've borrowed The One Thing book from our public library last week. Ever since I borrowed this book, I wanted to read minimum one page a day without missing a single day. This is something that will make this part of our life. So, far I've been able to accomplish this without any issues
Where am I at?
I have successfully completed 60 pages holding 6 chapters of this book. It has been really surprising and interesting for me to keep track of my progress and I never thought that I'll complete this many chapters this quick. Remember me talking about extending this book and my spouse advising me to focus on reading this book rather than holding this in one of my prior posts. Advice definitely worth it
What did I learn so far?
All I can say about my journey with this book so far makes me say "THIS IS VERY ENTERTAINING". The presentation mode is simply superb. Author brings in interesting real life examples to emphasize the power of FOCUS The One Thing he wants to imbibe in minds of the readers.
But my basic question is still unanswered. How do I find that One Thing - The Sweet SPOT as author calls it. I've had more than 15 sweet spots during my online venture all these days and finally I've 6 live websites that can no way be further consolidated. As such I've learnt the prioritization but being online to maintain google rank, alexa rank, traffic you need to update regularly. Surprisingly today morning I got $1.49 from a website that I touched before two months. This adsense income is more than the one that I updated with posts yesterday. This is the kind of env we are running business on.
The real success of any book is its proper application. I've few more chapters to go over. Let me see if I find some interesting tips on locating the sweet spot aka one thing that will make me success