Amazing savings NJ toy shopping experience Money savings case study

All these years I've been visiting popular toy shops like toys'r'Us, Babies R Us , target, amazon.com to make my toy purchases. Interestingly I happened to come across Amazing savings chain of stores that offer toys, kids stuff, cutlery, general kitchen items and much more all at amazingly cheaper prices
I was looking for building blocks in toy section of Dollar Store but could not find one. This time as opposed to most expensive stores as people claim it to be I visited Amazing savings store in one of the NJ locations. I see plenty of toys, kids stuff, party items, kitchen boxes, cutlery, cleaning stuff all below $5 in most cases
I can see many different building block options. It is surprising to see branded toys like Fisher Price in such economy store. After careful analysis I chose the Mega blocks first builders 80 piece set at an interesting price of $10.99
Today I wanted to see if I really did save something real if not amazing as people call it economy store. Here is the simple price comparison on this particular toy from online shopping
It is interesting to see that cheapest price starts at $12.99 plus $9.85 towards shipping which on an average converts to $21.95
As a second step I wanted to check and see if ebates shopping will help me get better cash back. Based on the baby, kids shopping option, cashback detail I pick and chose fisher price store which is currently offering 2.5% cashback on purchases. I started shopping from ebates onto Fisher price store and could not find this exact product. An equivalent product with 60 pieces did cost $15. With 2.5% cashback deal the total cost comes around $14.625. The shipping comes around $9.95. Total cost happens to be $24.575. Not a good deal isn't it? So , Amazing savings win now
As a second choice from ebates, I chose Babies R us store offering 1% cashback on the toy sales. Started shopping from within ebates and browsed for the mega block first builders 80 piece toy set in Babies R Us website and found the price with deal at $15.39 (Original price was $19.99). Lets assume to collect toy from nearest store and save on shipping with 1% cashback total cost would have been around $15.23. Again amazing savings win
From the above two simple analysis Amazing savings is found to be real saver while purchasing new toys though not much this helps you save better. My recommendation would be to checkout ebates, the free cashback website to see if there is a big cashback offer going on before you step out
If you sign up to ebates website with my referral link, you make a minimum purchase of $25 within first 90 days of signup and earn $10 FREE. Why miss this free money and we thank you for supporting us
Where is amazing savings located?
I find this as an economy retail chain having couple of outlets in new york, New jersey areas. Locations include:
East Hanover NJ
Clifton NJ
East Brunswick NJ
Teaneck NJ
Howell NJ
Verona NJ
Brooklyn NYC - 3 locations/outlets
Monsey NYC
Scarsdale NYC
Lawrence NYC
Kew Gardens NYC
South Fallsburg NYC
All the NJ locations are closed on saturday, some NYC locations open at 8:45am on saturdays. They are open on sundays