Dell 15 Laptop Battery Life Problem Fixed

I've mentioned about the problems I had with my new dell 15 laptop last few days and how the customer service representative helped me fix it. In this post I'm going to give some details on battery life problem and it got fixed.
I had a 6-cell lithium battery with 100% charge. Without an AC adapter, with 100% full charge laptop should last for 4 hours as per specifications.
On contrary my battery lasted for about 1 hour to 1hour and 50 minutes. As we all know that battery plays a major role in determining the longevity of a laptop. so, I was scared and wanted a piece replacement.
Customer service gave me more technical details behind this problem :
1) If you have a wireless connection instead of wired connection, your battery charge will be lost soon. As per his advice I tried wired connection and this problem never appeared. I had battery charge for about 3hours 40 minutes.
2) If you have many applications running in your laptop, it might consume more power
3) Power settings can be configured for more battery life.
Start->Control Panel-> Power Options->Balanced (recommended)
Refresh A Webpage In Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop :
Problem that F5 key no longer does a page refresh in my new dell laptop Inspiron 15. I found the solution.
In dell inspiron 15 webpage refresh is achieved by FN+Brightness Upward Arrow (FN keys + brightness upward arrow key which is F5. So it is FN+F5). Fn is found at bottom after CTRL key and before Windows icon.
Transform Hoodie Into A Computer Bag, Make Laptop Bag Out Of Hoodie :
Today I stmbled upon an interesting art website, which had an interesting video on making laptop bag/computer bags out of our hoodie.
I wanted to share this interesting measure as we are going green and green these days and we don't want to waste anything, I thought it would be worth sharing this information