Your time is always yours

Today is a big bright beautiful day and I'd like to wish Good Day to all my readers. This post on cultivate your time is on cultivating your own time.
There are 100's of 1000's of time management, personality developemtn books, courses out there. But why one more topic on this? Lets keep it simple. I've developed this time management trick to manage my projects online and offline. I see better results and wanted to share the secret recipe rather than some principles that I would have read in some books.
As I mentioned in first post of efinancialclub.com this website is all about real-life experiences, strategies that I make use of and found to be working fine to build business, grow business, sustain business.
How can I cultivate my best time?
Lets dissect this word by word
Cultivate - Create something new
Your - YES it is all yours
BEST - Aim for the sky to get best results
Time - This is the core concentration we will be talking about
Lets take a simple real-life strategy that I have been adopting for past few years to cultivate my best time
1) I run lots of online websites - I know one focus will help me reap best results. When I started blogging during my first few years, I was too much self-motivated and started taking up unrelated topics. With my littel knowledge on each of them with $10 domain investment, I can start sharing my knowledge without any hesitation. Currently these websites need little to zero maintenance and I choose to retain them considering SEO benefits that has gained over a period of time. Lets talk about SEO in forthcoming posts
2) I learn new technology skills on continuous basis - Knowledge is power and the day you stop reading will be your last day of life
3) I explore ways to make more money - Money Money Money. The magic wand gives you whatever you need in life. Always look for ways to make money in every possible way
4) I explore ways to save money - Even if the savings account pays me .10% extra I never hesitate to give it a try
5) I explore ways to grow money - I'm reading news on finance, tax saving and what not to see how I can grow my hard earned money. As I mentioned this is hard earned I don't want to splurge this
So, when do I cultivate time?
For all the above tasks I need to find my own time and here is my typical strategy to address the same
1) Say we find 10 quick minutes afte lunch/dinner - Utilize that for adding more contacts to your social network profiles like linkedin, facebook etc
2) Promote old interesting power posts - Power posts are the ones that perform best in our website and have scope to grow big. Say I created before 3 years and this post is still relevant and performing good. Promote the old post again in social network. This can be done on a lunch break
3) Career growth - This comes with finding new job that pays good. Even if you dont want to change job this year , if you are watching movie at home and if your family members dont hesitate try establishing recruiter contacts in your linkedin. Trust me. Over period of past 6 months I was choose right connections in my linkedin. Today morning when I checked my profile I've more than 1500 relevant connections. This is like dropping your pennies into future jackpot future pot
4) Make goal a way of your life - Right now I'm sipping my morning coffee. In this little 10 min break I wanted to blog something interesting rather than waiting for me to arrive at my blogging schedule. Please don't misunderstand me. This means that make use of free time for grooming and growing your personality like simple exercise, quick 2 lines for your future blogpost, collecting blogpost title ideas, quick read on some interesting technology (career related), finance related news and whatever helps you grow professionally, personally, financially
I've been blogging about my weight loss regimen and this is a strategy that I adopt, say I do real quick sit-ups even if I find 2 free mins. This adds value to lose weight and maintain your health