Melatonin Food Sleep Disorder Remedy

In this tough economy where our lives are uncertain , full of tension we find it very difficult to have a peaceful deep sleep during nights. Sleep disorder has become a common problem. Statistics show that adults suffer from insomania (sleep disorder) for about 20-40% of the time in a year. About 60% of the population suffer from insomania.
In recent years we see many of our friends, relatives and people close to us consuming sleeping pills on a daily basis to get sound sleep. I took some time to perform research in this arena and come up with a natural solution to all this.
The melatonin hormone regulates the sleeping pattern. For sleep to be triggered melatonin needs to be secreted in sufficient quantity. Brain secretes melatonin. So, if we have insomania problem it is relevant to brain instability (not proper functioning of brain). Here are some ways and means in which we can prevent this by consuming foods rich in melatonin.
Recently I travelled to a place in a different time zone. I started the habit of consuming walnuts, cherries on a regular basis recently. This time zone change didn't affect me this time. I was amazed to see this happen to me and did a research on the content present in walnut, cherries and how it is relevant to insomania. To my surprise I found that walnut, cherries are foods rich in melatonin. This melatonin rich foods prevented insomania problem. I advise you all to consume mealtonin rich foods to get rid of this sleeping disorder. Lets say a good bye to medicines and sleeping pills...Let our Food Be Our Best Medicine