best domain authority laser focus sure success

I've always felt that lack of focus had been the major productivity killer.But to achieve something great, we should look for a way to overcome defeat and attain success. This is the correct mindset of an entrepreneur. As an aspiring entrepreneur I've adopted this principle. As a first step I'm reading the books and trying to apply it in my projects.
Before few days, I've launched a competition Alexa 10 day challenge.The basic purpose of this is to make my top ranking alexa website, perform better by focusing on that One Thing. So, far I'm able to post atleast one post per day in that website.
Surprisingly I found that an interesting SEO metric called Domain Authority plays a vital role in determining the success of a website. I've been reading metrics like domain authority, page authority before few months and didn't focus much on it. However, the article that I read yesterday was talking much on importance of Domain authority and how this surpasses page rank parameter. Surprisingly when I checked the domain authority of this best alexa rank website this was closer to 30. This is a very good domain authority. In simple terms this is the measure of how well your posts will rank in a website. As this domain has been registered very long back and I've been working on and off on this, still this is growing stable without my knowledge. That is power of web. So, I decided to apply the One Thing principle with more force to this website.
More good quality posts I post here there is a best chance of them getting listed in first few pages very easily. I'll report more on domain authority progress after few days