Get Instant Cash With Paypal Debit Card

After a long time I logged into my paypal account today. I had a initial popup screen which asked me if I'd be interested in going for a paypal debit card to get instant cash. I clicked on No thanks.
I landed in my account page and I found a link below my Paypal balance which read "It's your money! Get it fast with the Paypal debit card Apply Now"..
I wanted to share this information with my readers and clicked on Apply Now.
I clicked on get started button. This is a three step process :
1) Get Verified - If you already have an active paypal account it shows completed. If you are a new user you'll be contacted by a paypal representative. They'll ask you for details for verification
2) Upgrade your Paypal Account - If you've an active account it shows completed status
3) Provide Few Additional details - This checks for your right address for the card to be shipped to you. You can click on select address and proceed further. You'll be asked to verify your birthdate and few other details. click on Continue and you're done.
Get your Paypal debit card today and withdraw money using your debit card
Paypal Mobile Application, Paypal Mobile Application For Android, Blackberry, iPhone, Paypal Mobile Application For Your Smart Phones:
In my previous post I've mentioned about the paypal debit card to get instant cash. In paypal front page I found an interesting information on Paypal iPhone Application.
This paypal mobile application can also be used with smart phones including blackberry, Android etc.
This new application can be used to send money, purchase items, manage accounts.