Ebates cashback sweet spot on purchase

I wanted to utilize the promos, coupons , deals that come as part of St.Patricks day this year. It's been a while I've purchases my handbag, before six years to be exact. Also, I bought an affordable comforter for our family before 7 years. I thought it would be better for me to make bedding set purchase as well as handbag purchase this year As a first step, I logged into ebates a cashback website that I did enroll this month. This is a totally new concept. Now-a-days I see that most of the online shopping on major brands like walmart, kmart, target, krogers, 1800flowers, JCPenny, even travel websites like expedia, travelocity, orbitz, hotel booking website hotels.com, booking.com and much of the top brands that sell their service online has partnered with cashback websites like ebates.com When I mean by cashback, note that you need to do the following to earn money in the form of cash. Currently ebates has an option to ship the physical cheque to your home address as per their cycle. For my purchase made yesterday in the month of march, I got an email confirmation saying that I'm going to get this cheque in the month of May. This is my first try and I see ton lots of positive reviews about the credibility of ebates, they have been in business so long and I'm sure that I'll get this cheque in the month of May 2017 Adding to this I did chat with JC Penny online store customer support to make sure I'll get rewards if I start the shopping from ebates. They confirmed that I'm going to get my money from them To start with here are the simple things to earn free money on your purchase 1) Create an account at Ebates website. IF you click on the banner below, you will earn $10 during your first purchase. So, dont miss $10 worth of free money 2) Once you signup your free account, you can login and perform the search based on categories as well as keywords. I wanted to purchase bedding and did a search on that. I got a list of stores with their current coupon details. I found JC Penny offering coupon that will save me 20% on my purchase sitewide on any purchases over $100, 15% purchase below $100. Also, JC Penny offers free shipping for orders over $100. I did choose to utilize the opportunity and clicked on SHOP button from ebates website 3) In JC Penny website I made a purchase and finalized the order. I placed the order and to be double sure used the email address that I did make use of to create my ebates account. Typically the link tracking should work fine, but I did not want to take a chance. EVen if they do email comparison I will have credibility of being loyal to ebates 4) Immediately I turned back to ebates website to see what is going on. I did not see any cash back. This was yesterday night 5) Today morning exactly after 3 hours of making purchase I got the cashback credited in my ebates account. I've set my email alert in ebates, that did notify me of this 6) Ebates promised 3% cashback on my purchase. I see that the cashback earned is before taxes after applying JC penny discounts to the products. As such I got 20% + 3% 23% discount on the entire sale yesterday Today I got an email from airlines loyalty program and they talk about earning 5 miles per $ spent in their airline reward program. I got much interested. I'll keep publishing my analysis and findings on ton lots of money hacks, travel hacks, cashback, deals , offers and lots more including my case studies that did work for me Ebates has an option to send you cashback in form of physical cheque to your address as well as your paypal account. To support us please click on this banner to register your ebates account for FREE and start earning money today onwards