Is cloudflare 100% useful real review

Last week I've migrated some of my classifieds portal onto CDN (Content Delivery Network). All I can say is there has been real good improvement in speed of the websites after migrating to CDN. Last year I've tried Amazon Web Services CDN and ended up spending $4 even for unzipping tools.
Interestingly I stumbled upon cloudflare and found that this has free plan and I didn't want to waste money again. After migrating onto cloudflare all I can say is - GIVE IT A TRY FOR FREE- 100% WORTH IT
Recently I created posts on why we don't need longtailpro and can get all benefits using free tools like Keyword Planner tool from Google Adwords. Some popular posts in internet on CDN is about maxCDN a popular CDN. When I found pricing on this CDN there is a free trail. However, there is no free plan as compared to cloudflare.
Many bloggers claim to be using this. I had some doubts and did commission research in Commission Junction and found that this CDN offers best commission in market. So, all I can say is review the features and make sure you really need it before choosing CDN
As a startup with limited resources you can keep cost minimum. Particularly for online media marketing and websites major amount is spent on webhosting, tools, plugins. Go for purchase only if need be. Many bloggers promote product for commission and don't get distracted
Migrating to Cloudflare CDN Improved Sitespeed:
I've hosted more than 6 live websites with 7 websites redirecting to the relevant ones and all of them have been hosted in a single shared hosting account. As such two of my websites are heavily loaded with lots of images as we permit posting of images as part of free classified listing as well.
These websites are growing extremely well and we experience slowness while accessing all our websites. I spoke to hosting customer support team and eventually found that I have to move to dedicated server or VPS.
As such I couldn't afford to spend lots on this right now. While exploring alternate options I stumbled upon Cloudflare a free CDN.
Before few months for testing purpose I've integrated Amazon Web Services with my classified portal and migrated images, css, javascript files, plugins to AWS and assigned proper DNS servers. In less than an hour I could feel that the speed of the site grow 600 fold times and I was certainly happy. Next day I logged into dashboard and stumbled upon billing and found that even for using unzip utility I had to pay them around $1 and thought that this is a future option. Ever since then I closed CDN account with Amazon and never thought about it
Last week's incident made me think about CDN that happens to be real cheap. Surprisingly some web hosting packages do advertise cloudflare as a free feature. My business mind made me explore more and Eventually creating a free account and adding websites in Cloudflare happened to be a piece of cake.
Once dont I tested speed of my websites using tools.pingdom.com and surprisingly speed increased two fold times
I'll blog more on creating an account and adding websites to cloudflare in forth coming posts