Save Great Money Soda Snacks

I recently went to circus. I took a bottle of pure water with me. Though I personally don't recommend carbonated drinks I saw people rushing to buy snacks, carbonated drinks. Their major snack is popcorn of different sizes and a cup (medium,large) of carbonated drink.
I recently went to Walmart and I could see popcorn of various flavors including normal, butter, chocolate etc. I wanted to give it a try and picked normal popcorn. This box had around 10 packets of popcorn. Best part is that cost is around $3.50. Each cover will be of size of a medium popcorn box sold outside. I tried them and it worked great. Also, if you desperately need carbonated drinks during your outing you can purchase 12 can boxes in bulk which will cost you $5. This is cheaper than large soda corn which is sold at $6 outside.
So, if you plan a trip outside, and if there is no restriction on outside food try preparing fresh popcorns, soda cans in bulk which will cost you $10 for 5 of you. If you purchase the same item outside it is going to cost you
popcorn - $3.50 * 5 = $17.50
Soda Cans - $6 * 5 = $30
Total = $47.50
Savings = $47.50 - $10 = $37.50
See, how huge it looks. You can even purchase more tickets with this money. This simple trick helps us save great. Try this tip from your next outing. Always Penny Saved Is Penny Earned.