Weight loss is always possible

Hello readers!! Today I was thinking about writing something interesting. Health..Our real good health is a fantastic wealth. No real doubt about it. Health is always wealth.
It all started way back in 2010. All of a sudden I stumbled upon LA fitness at NJ. This is the first ever time I happen to visit a fitness center. As an introductory offer we got to meet our coach. Our coach carefully metered our readings
Weight - 215 pounds
BMI - Whooping 36.7..Oh my god Obese Obese
He has mentioned that I'm at the risk of developing diabetes, cholesterol related heart problems and insisted me on joining a coaching program as soon as possible.
Though hesitant at the beginning I wanted to give it a shot. From then on I used to visit fitness center 2 days a week losing 200 calories. Very Very Poor
Now comes 2011. My family commitments made me stay away from fitness center and I didn't take a fitness regimen seriously for 1 whole year. Towards end of October I happened to visit Walmart and unexpectedly visited a section that sells Weight scale. I wanted to give a free shot and was weighing whooping 216 pounds. Oh my gained 2 pound gain
A man is a product of his/her own thinking - Absolutely true. I 100% agree. As a debut step towards my weight loss I purchased this scale and brought it home. My $35 towards my health investment starts
I wanted a way to lose weight and started browsing many different websites. At one point I realized that I have been spending more than 2 hours a day reading all these articles. Instead of doing so if I spend 5 mins on my basic workout journey towards accomplishing my goal kick starts
Let me brief basic things that I did to lose 40 pounds [I'm still able to maintain it real good with full of energy]. In forthcoming posts I'll talk about each and every activity in detail
Why am I talking about weight loss in a financial blog?
HEALTH IS THE REAL WEALTH. You need best health to enjoy the money. Also, I'm talking about accomplishing this at $0 and you save money on this.
Here is a summary of my Home Made Weight Loss Program.
1) Choose to walk 10 minutes to start with at least 3 days a week
2) Avoid carbohydrates for dinner
3) Supplement hunger that pops up once in an hour by drinking plenty of water
4) Perform really easy simple 10 different exercises - 10 times each for 3 days a week - Short exercises even in middle of work like 10 sit-ups in a blog break helps you lose some pounds
5) Mind..Mind...Mind - Its all about mind. Have the desire to keep losing your weight
6) Periodic review - Check your weight daily if not once in a week. There is nothing wrong about it. You should have lots of self-motivation to achieve big
7) Never set a goal or deadline to lose weight - True trust me. Whenever I had set some goals and timeline, though I was able to achieve it before deadline I happened to lose fizz and it would be real better if you aspire to achieve big without goals and deadlines particularly in case on weight loss and weight maintenance. Perseverance is the key. Never be satisfied and always stick to regimen
8) Make weight loss a way of life - Just like brushing, bathing adopt weight loss. I meant weight loss not exercise. I'll talk much more about the difference in my coming posts
9) Buy a full size mirror - This had huge impact in my weight loss. I keep watching myself with full of confidence daily and this instigated me to lose real fast

10) Water intake works magic - Drink plenty of water. If you are averse start with an extra sip and keep increasing the intake quantity