USCIS G-1145 e-notification form I-485

It is I-485 season right now. Priority dates are progressing in rocket speed and most of us are eagerly awaiting details on our priority date. Once the priority date becomes current and we proceed with the process of filing I-485, USCIS has introduced a free e-notification option that enables us to receive SMS and email from USCIS starting with I-485 receipt, EAD/AP approval, I-485 approval, FP notification etc to name a few. This is easily achieved by using form G-1145.
What is form G-1145?
It is a simple form that is available in latest I-485 document download page. It can be printed out, filled and submitted to USCIS.
How much does it cost?
It is absolutely free
Do USCIS take up cost of SMS?
Some mobile service provider do charge extra for SMS, in case we are not using data plan as with smart phones. USCIS doesn't take up cost of such messages and filer need to pay the money
Where do I download form G-1145?USCIS portal