Avoid outside food fly to florida

As an attempt towards managing my personal finances, I've analysed the spending pattern using my credit card bills past 3 months. To my surprise I spent more than $450 per month on outside food. This is excluding grocery bill.
When I mean by outside food, this includes - Subway, Dunkin Donut, TacoBell, Burger King, Regional cuisine restaurants, papa johns, Chipotle, Dairy queen icecream to name a few
As a first step to improve my discipline towards spending on food, I've set a goal to go outside once in 10 days. I expect my outside food spending to be down by $90 per month from my current bill of $450. This is $360 net savings which boils down to $4320 per year. That is equal to one great vacation to florida, puerto rico with 5-star hotel stay.
Let me blog my monthly update on this every month. I've opened a savings account to save extra bugs. My journey starts this January and lets see the progress in coming days
CASE #2:
Recently I mentioned my goal on saving in outside food, avoiding outside food in every possible aspect. As a first step I wanted to stay away from outside food for 10 whole days. Today is the 9th day ever since I started this task.
So, how has life been all these days
1) Different - Ideally I prefer outside food atleast a cup of Dunkin coffee once in 2 days or 3 days. I have no reason why I opt outside food. But to get rid of stress and depression this was a real help all these days. This time ever since I have mentioned my goal, I wanted to focus on this One Thing to see if I'll be able to pull through. This helped me overcome resistance towards Dunkin I had this weekend. All I can say is life was different these 9 days
2) Saved around $50 - Me and my spouse would have gone outside to Dunkin, Tacobell, restaurant and would have ended up spending minimum of $50 if not more all these days. It was interesting to know that we were able to overcome 1/3rd of a month without outside food and this helped us save some money
3) I'm the reason behind outside food - All these days my spouse didn't even complain of eating continuously at home. I realized something that I have overlooked all these days. I'm the person too much interested in outside food and my spouse is really adjustable. Thank God. Let me make this a permanent goal if possible
4) Started using all groceries - As a person with saving attitude whenever we make grocery purchase knowingly or unknowingly we purchase a lot thinking that we save in lots( My spouse funnily calls this COSTCO ATTITUDE..TRUE INDEED). But owing to eating outside most of these groceris get stocked for years and before few months I trashed some of them. Now, I realize that groceries that I haven't touched for months are being used for our cooking. I get a feeling that is not too easy to express in words. Its like saving some dying stuff
5) Cooking Different Dishes - I've started cooking lots of dishes not only food but also sweets, savories, snacks that I haven't cooked all these days. Life looks different indeed
6) Sense of satisfaction - My family bonding is found to have improved upon completely cooking at home and this gives us real good sense of satisfaction