ATM Not Working Banker Refunded Fees Always Ask For Money If You Need Money

This is my personal experience. It was a saturday morning 8:00A.M. I went to the nearest ATM to withdraw cash amount. There was a maintenance work going on in the nearest ATM. I had to make it to the shopping complex without any delay. I used the ATM in the complex to withdraw some cash. After a week when I checked my bank account I found $1 levied towards my $40 cash withdrawal. I couldn't agree with it. I called up the customer support and it turned void. After a month yesterday I had some personal work in bank and I met the manager there. I politely mentioned the scenario and the $1 fees to her. I asked if she can help me with this. She asked me about the day of maintenance. She verified it and made sure that it was the right information. All of a sudden she did refund my $1 back to my account. I felt extremely happy.
Moral of this incident - Even if it is late, if you want to save your own money you need to ask for the same. This might sound minimal. But the attitude you have towards your money is great. So, friends hereafter never forget to save money as making money is saving money.