The One Thing An Interesting Book For Aspiring Achievers

Recently I started reading a self-motivation book The One Thing that talks about laser focus. It is not focus but laser focus. As such author starts his explanation of this concept upon showing results of chasing two different rabbits. We end up catching none of them. An interesting trigger to start focusing on our work
Author insists on
1) Finding sweet spot
2) Develop a habit towards that
3) Practice this habit for chosen few days (I don't want to disclose full detail :))
4) This becomes way of life
As such they talk about lots of mis-conception we have like disciplined way of life, multi-tasking, will-power and what not concept we have adopted so far to achieve extremely big success in life. The author breaks all these so called fool-proof concepts with real-time working examples.
What did I gain from this book?
When I started reading, I decided to start applying the concepts inmy daily routine. For me as of now one thing that I'm testing on is my website http://www.bellbang.com
Based on first few principles described, I'm planning to add ateleast one original, unique, good quality article on daily basis for next few days (the days mentioned in book...lets keep it secret for now:) and let me monitor progress
How can I determien the success?
As a blogger first point of success comes with one post per day
As a next step alexa rank is something that I really rely upon. This has proven to show the activity level in our website so far. I expect this to grow great out of this approach