Rental Office Flexible Hours North America Apartments

I see that most of the rental offices at USA start functioning at 9:00A.M and close at 5:00P.M. Property managers are full-time employees employed by these rental offices and are available during this time. Apart from this on weekends they open around 10:00A.M and close around 5:00P.M
I'm on apartment hunt recently. In most of the cases I see that they open at time when my office start and close when I leave from office. Being in this tough economy doesn't allow me to take off's frequently. I hardly found an apartment which starts at 11:00A.M in the morning and closes at 7:30P.M. I'm very happy to see this listing. This doesn't my weekend either. This is a recommendation to land lords. If you can tweak your working hours it would be great.