Speed Work Smart Work Better Than Hard Work

Lets start with a small story. On 1999 South Indian Cine Industry did attempt a daring venture. They produced a movie in 24 hours which became a part of Guinness world record. I happened to see this movie recently. I couldn't believe that the movie is directed in a single day. I took a great moral from this story. I'm interested in sharing it with you all.
Blogging to make money online started somewhere around 2005. In my previous posts I always keep insisting on lightning blogging.It is blogging as much as post as you could in a very short span. This doesn't happen at the expense of post quality. So, we need to work smart with full concentration. The job needs to be done fast. Say if you post 2 posts per day, have of vision of blogging 4 posts per day with the same quality. It is great if you can accomplish this task in the same amount of time.
I learnt this moral yesterday. You'd have come across the new website http://www.bellbang.com released yesterday. I started the development at 12:30P.M and finished the job by 4:30P.M. It is 4 hours of uninterrupted , dedicated, focussed hardwork. I didn't even had a drop of water inbetween.
I had the target of releasing the first version  June 15 (10 days approximately). I was astonished to see that I can make it in 4 hours. It was the moment wherein I understood the potential behind each and everyone of us. Apart from this an interesting factor helped me. For the past one month I tried developing the habit of positive thinking. I spend 2 minutes per day (Believe me it is just 2 minutes) and see my website up and running. Following this I'd think my website's first version to be up and running as soon as possible. This had a great impact in my sub-conscious mind . I proved for itself.
So, try to work hard, work at great speed (starts with increasing typing speed), stay focussed, stay away from distractions during work, think positive. Believe - YOU'LL ACHIEVE BIG